Completed / Available for free download in resource section
- Media Mapping of Far West Region (Province 7)
- Nepal Twitter Users Survey 2013, 2015 and 2017
- Press Freedom in Constitution of Nepal 2015
- Journalists and Social Media: A Study on Journalists’ Use of Social Media 2011.
- Country Partner for the International Sports Press Survey 2011 by Macromedia University of Applied Sciences / German Sports University for Play the Game 2011
- Grim Face of Newspaper: A Content Analysis of Daily Newspaper Frontpages to assess the level of negativity in news
- Media and violence (Bhuwan KC)
- Media and constitution making (Tilak Pathak)
- Audience responses on online news portals (Umesh Shrestha – researcher fellow)
- Impact of mobile evolution on youth (Rajneesh Bhandari – researcher fellow)
- Use of anonymous sources in Nepali newspapers (Prakash Acharya – senior fellow)
- Media’s discourse on security issues (Sudeep Uprety – fellow)
- Social media’s role in agenda setting for mainstream media (Mukunda Nepal – fellow)
Seminars / Focus Group Discussions
- Social Media, Youth and Political Participation (supported by FES-Nepal) 2017. Paper presenters: Bishnu Pokharel and Ujjwal Acharya / Panelists: Suresh Mandal (leader of Rastriya Janata Party), Sagar Pariyar (Vice Chairperson of Nepal Student Union), Milan Pandey (leader of Bibeksheel Sajha Party), Nabina Lama, (Chairperson of All Nepal National Free Students Union) and Dr. Jeevan Baniya (Political Expert and researcher at the Social Science Baha) moderated by Tilak Pathak.
- Media Literacy – chief guest: Prof P Kharel (HoD, Central Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, Tribhuvan University) / participants: teachers of various colleges
- Media Ethics – chief guest: Kashi Raj Dahal (Author of various books on media ethics) / participants: journalists
- Use of News Sources – chief guest: Tanka Pant (editor, Nepal Samacharpatra) / participants: journalists on political beats
- Media Ethics Education in Academics: guests: Kundan Aryal and Rishikesh Dahal (Tribhuvan University) and Associate Professor Dr Nirmala Mani Adhikary (Kathmandu University) / participants: journalists and media educators
Designed and conducted three-day Basic Digital Journalism workshop for the Federation of Nepali Journalists, Kaski, April 2017.
Designed and conducted week-long Basic Journalism for Photojournalists training for photojournalists in association with Photojournalists Club, November 2011
Designed a week-long Internet and Social Media for Journalists training in January 2012 jointly with Digital Media Committee of Federation of Nepali Journalists